Mask Up, WA!
Washington State has moved back into Phase 1. Snohomish County is combined in a region with King & Pierce County. So what is required of restaurants during this phase? We’re glad you asked.
- Eating and drinking establishments are closed for indoor dine-in service. Outdoor dining and to-go service are permitted, provided that all outdoor dining must comply with the requirements of the Outdoor Dining Guidance. Table size for outdoor dining is limited to a maximum of six (6) people and two (2) households. Establishments only serving individuals 21+ and no food remain closed.
- All businesses must require all customers and visitors to wear a face covering and post signage about the required use of face coverings. Our signage is located on our front door to read and understand before you enter. Please wear a face mask properly! It needs to cover both your nose & mouth at all times.
- Businesses should consider offering an alternative for customers not wearing face coverings such as curbside pickup or delivery when physical distancing can be ensured. We do takeout via phone orders, or ChowNow. If you prefer to pre-pay and have curbside pickup, please use ChowNow.
- The Department of Health will reassess all the metrics each week and announce any changes to current phase status every Friday.
We require our staff members to do daily temperature checks when they arrive for work. If our staff has any COVID-like symptoms, they have been informed to stay home and not report to work, and we request they stay home until they receive a negative test. We also require our staff members to wear cloth face coverings at all times, while also practicing safe social distancing. Due to the restrictions put in place by the Governor of Washington, we have been forced to lay off a majority of our staff, and keep a consistent weekly schedule to help keep our restaurant safe and in compliance. We have also found ways to enhance safety and sanitation beyond the steps we had taken pre-pandemic. You will notice plenty of hand sanitizing stations throughout the restaurant, foot pedals to open doors, a shield at our front desk, and single-use menus. Our guests are our focus, and we want them to have an enjoyable and comfortable experience when choosing to dine out during this time.
Our Policies at this Time:
– No Mask, No Service, No Exceptions. Face shields are not acceptable substitutions for a cloth face covering, and will not be allowed without an accompanied cloth face covering or mask. We ask that you do not enter our restaurant without a cloth face covering, and please wear it properly over your nose & mouth.
– We do not accept reservations for seating in our Sunset Room. It is first come, first serve. When we can reopen for indoor dining, we will reinstate our reservation system through OpenTable.
– Seating has been limited to a maximum of 1.5 hours for all guests who choose to dine with us based on recommendations from the CDC and Snohomish County Health District. The Governor requests limiting your time in any establishment to help lessen exposure and help get us reopened.
We kindly request that our guests respect and cooperate with our policies at this time so we can remain in business. All restaurants are struggling right now, and we desperately want to get through this and have an opportunity to continue serving our amazing community! If you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are tirelessly researching and learning in order to keep up with the current guidelines with all the constant changes, and make sure we are following them properly. We want nothing more than to provide a safe place for both our guests and our staff!